BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

A DaY iN THE Life OF ME and My heels :)


Okay so I pulled an upper-east side, gossip girl stunt and spent my whole day in a pair of 12cm high heels! Something I have never done before. And boy I must tell you that the looks I got and comments that were made were both funny and embarrassing to say the least. Now I am generally a very confident person, but I truly felt out of my comfort zone, towering over everyone in the lunch line and strutting my stuff around campus. It was a great experience apart from the sore feet I was left with and Its defiantly something I would do again. It’s almost like an adrenalin rush trying to walk normally and balance as I tried to act as normal as possible. Trying to prove that I was not a rookie in the area of wearing high heels. I know that I probably looked very unstable and awkward in a way as much as I tried not to. Wearing high heels defiantly drew a lot of attention to me, walking next to my friends and being a head taller then each of them. I was a little self conscious and uneasy before I started my run way show that I called “a day in the life of my high heels.” I expected their to be a lot of stares and sniggers which was inevitable as I walked like and awkward clown on stilts but the experience I
gained and the ability to laugh at myself was all very worthwhile in the end.

0 comments: