BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Writing, photography and travel you will find

-Chelsea Nelson (609n6391)


Writing, photography and travel are three of my passions that will appear in my personal blog posts. I hope to provide you with adequate information on travel destinations on a regular basis so that you can make a more informed journey to the countries or destinations of your choice. In our overall blog, we aim to provide our viewers with some general news and information and a few arbitrary interesting facts. When it comes to my own travels, I was bitten by the bug over a decade ago and have been travelling every year since. Like most travellers, I wish I could travel more than I do but I am currently studying journalism as I am hoping to make a career out of my three passions mentioned above. Since I am stranded here in Grahamstown (South Africa) for the next few years of my life, I am hoping to influence others to make the trips I wish I could and inspire people to do the same trips that I have already managed to do. Time and money is rarely on a student’s side, which is why the possible destinations to travel to can be limited. However, I am an addict, and so I always make a plan and these plans and possible options I will be sharing. Even when travelling on a tight budget, much fun can be had, it just takes a bit of research and effort to find these adventures and places to see. To save you the time and effort, I will be doing this research so that you can have the fun without having to put in all the effort to have it. Please do feel free to comment and give suggestions or requests, as I am interested to find out about new places that I would not otherwise find out about. I hope to encourage both travellers and non-travellers to make a plan to get to their dream destinations or to provide them with one. It would give me much pleasure to assist you in fulfilling your every travel fantasy.

0 comments: