BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

What Kind of Blogger Am I?

-SHELILE GINO SHELILE
609s0739



So here's the thing, I am very restless by nature - I cannot stand being in the same place, doing the same thing for too long. Hence, I need change. Journalism? Journalism is the portal to change - it is the pathway that allows an individual to go everywhere, do everything and meet everyone!
joUrn.juiCe! is a blog that explodes with a kaleidoscope of flavour and a blend of freshly-ground news. Satirical in essence, it fuses hard news with kicks of humour and jolts of opinion that will have you falling off your chair while choking on the digital messages that it has to offer. With unbelievable flow and a dash of brutal honesty, it is guaranteed to quench even the thirstiest of minds! It splashes onto the scene with news like you have never experienced before and if you find some of the content hard to digest, SUCK IT UP! The overall feel of this blog is that of a cocktail lounge - a place where one can sit back lazily while sipping on the digital messages that are on offer.
This blog is an extension of my mind. It reveals my views on matters that are important and expresses my thoughts on what the world of journalism today has to offer. The mind, like a maze, cannot easily be followed (let alone understood), which is why I do not confine myself to particular subject matter. If music is on my mind, music I will write. If there is a crisis that needs to be reported, like a hero I will step in. I will give a voice to the under-dogs and jokes to the elite. The world is my playground and I swing wherever I want. These are my undiluted views - the zest and flavour to the different articles.
The contents within the blog are easy to digest, energizing and creativily executed through a unique style of writing. joUrn.juiCe! is a convenient way of saying what needs to be said to as many people as possible without getting locked up for it. I am not a governmental-mouthpiece. Do not expect me to conform to the rules of society and translate the events occurring in our world in the way that officials want us to interpret them. Like the slogan of etv news boldly states: "NO FEARS. NO FAVOURS."
The blog is accessible to anyone wanting to get the latest scoop on the latest news as seen through the eyes of a 19-year-old and it promises to be the most innovative, exciting and challenging news outlet that students have experienced to date.
joUrn.juiCe! is how I interpret the world.

1 comments:

Gino Arlechino said...

your name does not appear above the article. just saying, how will the tutor recognize it