BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

The JuiCe is oh-so sTWEET !

Why Journalism and JouRn JuiCe are OH-SO compatible!


Wassup Wassup!! So my Life is way more interesting with Journalism, I get to write how I feel in my opinionated yet creative way. JouRn JuiCe has opened so many doors and created so many opportunities for me to share information, knowledge and a bit of interaction with our readers. Our blog is a fun way to lounge and learn. We have an extremely laid back atmosphere, where readers can “sip” on our info and “suck it up!” I hope that our relationship with our readers will be personal and we are the blog they turn to when sourcing out any kind of current info! We hope to bring zest and flavour into peoples’ lives through creative and interesting news, written uniquely by each individual on our team!

0 comments: