BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

JuiCey Info About me and our blog... The 411 On EVerYthing u need 2 KNO!

The JuiCey information about me and our blog!


WASSUP WASSUP  I am an aspiring, creative, opinionated journalist who looks at the world with an open mind. I want to write stories everyone is interested in reading. I am really keen on showing everyone what I have to share with you. A bit of my knowledge, a bit of my soul and a lot of who I am! I am a journalist new to blogging, but I am a person who enjoys a good challenge and am excited to learn everything I can about the blogging world. I always find that a new way of getting stories and news across to people is really fulfilling and exhilarating. Being a part of JouRn JuiCe is an exciting new adventure for me as a journalist and a writer. I feel inspired and honoured to be part of such a bright blog, whose stimulating ideas will hopefully attract and maintain the attention of all our readers. At JouRn JuiCe we really hope to have a long and personal relationship with all our readers. Informal and laid back, almost like sharing news and gossip with a bunch of pals at a bar! We hope to be the place they go to first to seek information. We hope to be the voice their ears are most familiar with. We talk about having a personal, intimate relationship with our readers in the way in which they will be free to comment constantly on any posts that are put up. We will also have a space on our blog where other aspiring journalists may post some of their writing or articles. The stories I would like to write in our blog are stories which I hope will be exciting and thought provoking. Journalism to me is a gift to the world, something which allows for peoples stories to be heard. I am extremely interested in hard news stories and entertainment, anything that is challenging screams my name. Hard work is my middle name , and digging deep to reveal the underlying stories is my game. Living and working under pressure is what i do best ; it’s what gives me the adrenaline rush I love. I am extremely energetic and want to be the person who helps communicate the daily issues that are occurring, not only in our country but around the world. To me, this blog is a great opportunity to help me gain experience, while sharing with the readers of our blog, news and current events. I want our blog to be different, I want it to stand out amongst the rest and have a voice of its own. I want it to speak to our readers in the language that they understand. To me our blog is a breath of fresh air, a blog that is bursting with new flavours of information, entertainment and in many ways flavours of education. It is in a person’s nature to be inquisitive; wanting to know what is going on at all times, our blog will aim at continually updating and informing our readers of everything current. We as a blog want to be the first to bring the juice!

0 comments: